You need to apply for a study visa through the South African Embassy in your country. An initial deposit of $2000.00 has to be paid into our bank account. We will issue you with an acceptance letter for 24 months. The fee paid will include the compulsory medical cover required by the embassy and an initial PPL kit. We make use of a reputable health insurance Company which gives the best comprehensive cover.
Foreign Licence Validation
To Validate your foreign PPL or CPL license in South Africa you will need to participate in the following processes:
- A lecture on South African procedures law aspects and the use of the different types of airspaces
- Complete the Air Law exam, which consists of a multiple choice exam scenario of 30 minutes
- One hour of preparation flight on a C172 in which basic flying aspects will be addressed as well as hot and high operations.
- Flight test which will include a cross country as well as a general handling skills test
- Validation of the paper work at the SACAA offices
In order for us to facilitate the process for you the following documents will be required:
- Pilot’s Logbook
- Valid Pilot Licence
- Any other documentation pertaining to your pilot’s licence
*For further enquiries contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now »